Once upon a time...

What happens when you can't keep track of a real diary.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I wasn't expecting to see her yesterday - I suppose that goes without saying.
The impromptu wedding was surprise in and of itself, but I could have done without introducing my wife to my ex-wife.

Here I thought that so much of this was resolved. It's not.

I still love her - I always will.

She's beautiful, she's smart...
She's one of the most negative people I've ever known
I gave her my heart... an open door to all that I am.
The door is still open, and it hurt to see her.

It hurts even more because she was my friend. I haven't been open to anyone else since her. I keep trying, but I can't really open up. There's so much I want to say, but I can't. I don't know how. I've had a line from a song running through my head since last night
"I'm looking at you through the glass; I don't know how much time has passed; but I know that it feels like forever. Noone ever tells you that forever feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head"

She was my home.
I'm homesick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home